Monday, February 9, 2009

Grammy Weekend (Before the Grammys)

What a weekend it was. Your boy got his drink on, his um, groove on and his televised top 40 on. To start, my old roomate from Houston came into town and took me to restaurant after restaurant (I feel like a 3rd world kid sometimes, three squares just doesn’t fit my schedule) and we did the 6th street thing. I was pissed that I just opened a new bank account (Bank of America can eat a sack of baby dicks) and forgot to bring cash to the mall. They were sellin’ 501’s for 35 bones at Macy’s! For a guy who went through the $200 jeans phase, I knew I was losing. Hit the town that night with the old roomie and the newly returning one, who was, again, in a world of his own. I could spend a day talkin’ about how off the hook this guy is, but ill keep it short. I had to plead with him not to take his Ipod into the club. Yeah, what I just said. And he was doin’ the new Texas two-step aka “the stanky legg” so low to the ground (pause) half the club stopped to look at him. We finished the night at this club that’s a New Orleans restaurant during the day (no free publicity here.) It’s the place in Austin you’ll find the most young black people, and in turn the random Hispanic/white girls who are plotting on their loins (word to Kid Cudi.) And I’m saying this because I care: Texas State girls are easy. I saw one of my good friends from back home, and dude is engaged (with no kid) and his little sister’s pretty, um grown up. Nice cap to a great weekend. Oh yeah, and I watched the Grammy’s, get to that in a sec…

No comments:

Post a Comment