Tuesday, October 6, 2015

We're a Podcast Now!

We're pretty calm to be going so fast.
 Took WAY too long to make this happen, but it's official - you can hear me, weekly, via ITunes!  Every Wednesday, I'll host a show reviewing CW's "The Flash" with Pro Wrestling Torch's "East Coast Cast"  host Travis Bryant.  I'll also have a separate show, having sit down interviews with some of my friends doing their part to make the world more interesting.  Thank to all those who have already subscribed.  And if you haven't yet, get familiar!

On your IPhone/IPad, open the "Podcasts" app, tap "search", then type in "South Kongress".  And you'll see me, in superhero form.  After you chuckle, subscribe!



















If you don't use ITunes, the RSS feed can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment