Thursday, March 6, 2014

Back for the umpteenth time. with news!

Well, it's been awhile, but the South Kongress blog is back! No real reasons or excuses, it just wasn't a priority with the all the different outlets and information floating around. But I've had an idea on my brain the last few months, and it's finally coming to fruition. Starting in the next few weeks, we're launching the "Cameron Hawkins and his Amazing Friends" podcast! Long story short, I've grown up with/ come across people that are doing amazing things, and have great stories to tell. I've always prided myself on having a diverse group of friends, and I think people will get a real kick out of hearing where they come from, and what they do. The goal is to interview a new person biweekly, and in the off weeks, have a mini episode previewing who's coming up, and probably discussing, in short, what's going on in the world us. One of the first people I have up is going to have a VERY busy SXSW, so we'll need to get that out to you all soon. If you want to participate in one of these shows, or know someone that we know mutually that would be a good candidate, reach me on facebook/twitter/email (camjayhawkins@yahoo.com) and we'll try to turn that into a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment