Monday, March 31, 2014

It was "groupme" storytime, and this gem was released.


(Note - More than minimal savagery was expressed here.  Dictated, and not written.)

Let's see, the year was 2007.  Her name was (name redacted) and she attend (school name redacted) In Jackson TN. Meet her at the local white college bar. She slid me her number on a cocktail napkin cause her buddies were looking at her funny for chattin with me. Molly isn't living on campus cause she has a house. So she invites me over after a few sushi dates. I smash and dash. But one weekend she ask me to stay for the weekend. I agreed.
Get there Friday night and stay till Sunday. Woke up Sunday she cooked breakfast butt naked. Afterwards I'm getting head on the couch, I hear some key shingle in the door. She immediately knows it's her dad. I couldn't move fast enough. Then I thought why am I running, we ain't in high school anymore. I grab my shorts and right when they get pulled over my erection her dad pops in the living room.
"SO THIS IS WHY IM PAYING FOR A HOUSE FOR YOU TO FUCK BLACK BOYS" Then looks at me and goes " you've fucked with the wrong one nigger" then leaves to go to his truck. She gives me this stare like you prolley gonna die. I grab my shit and hop the gate. I'm on the side of the house waiting for the clear, this dude pulls a fucking 12 gauge from his truck and goes back in the house. As soon as he enters I get to my car and drive off. Bitch text me a couple days later saying sorry. So I later find out that her dad was the Fucking GM of (company name redacted) from Memphis to Nashville. And that this wasn't her 1st run in with a negro. Abortion in high school. Negro baby daddy.
That's the only time I think I said I'm leaving these white hoes alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment